My name is Corey King and I’m a podcast engineer.
I have edited and recorded hundreds of podcasts during my time as a senior engineer at an internet radio station where I would record, edit and host podcasts.
– I work fast and efficiently
– I enjoy the work I do and treat each project as my own
– I am a native English speaker. I say this only to ensure quality communication during the course of the project.
– I’m experienced with Apple Logic, GarageBand, Audacity and Adobe Audition
– Audio cleaning for clarity
– Volume matching of the hosts and guests, etc. to ensure a level playback
– Quick turnaround and revisions (within reason)
– ID3 Tagging (information written into the podcast so when people play it on their media player, it
shows your podcasts info)
-Intro and outro music
If you’re interested in chatting about the project, or work samples, just send me a message and we can take it from there!
Thanks for your time and I look forward to an opportunity to work with you.